Liberty Christian School's traditional 5-Day a week educational program is for students in 6th through 12th grade. Liberty works with each family individually to chart an educational program that best fits the needs of the child. We provide teaching, support, training, encouragement and accountability.
* LCS provides consultation as needed beginning with August Orientation.
* LCS provides books and some supplies.
* LCS provides lesson plans, grading, and issues quarterly report cards.
* LCS provides teaching and accountability.
* LCS administers the Iowa Achievement Test each spring.
* LCS diploma earned upon completion of kindergarten, eighth grade and twelfth grade.
1) Contact the school for an appointment
2) Provide a copy of your child(s) most recent transcript
3) Complete an Application Form (see below)
4) Complete an Health Form (see below)